1. Instruction to carry to carry out the Survey/Works will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Any report produced is not a guarantee that the drainage system is free from defects other than those mentioned in the report but will be undertaken by a competent drainage engineer exercising reasonable professional dilligence.
3. Any report will be prepared solely for the named client. No liabilty is accepted to third parties whatsoever. The report should not be disclosed in whole or part to any other parties without written permission from TBL Survey Limited.
4. Fee's will be agreed at the point of instruction. All fee's will be subject to V.A.T. Payment will be due according to the terms stated on the invoice following the report.
5.Quotations given by us are valid for 28 days from the date they are given. We reserve the right to vary and/or withdraw any quotation at any time before it is accepted.
6. The drainage engineer will inspect and carry out works dilligently but will not be required to undertake any actions that would risk damage to the property or injury to themself.
7.TBL Survey Limited shall not be liable to the Employer/Client for loss or damage to the Employer/Client unless due to the negligence of TBL Survey Limited.
8.All opinions expressed in CCTV Surveys/Reports are of TBL Survey Limited. The employee producing the report cannot be held liable in any circumstances.
9.In the event TBL Survey Limited is held to be in breach of it's obligations under this agreement, due to negligence, the parties agree that TBL Survey Limited shall pay to the Employer/Client as and by the way of agreed liquidated damages an amount equal to the price of te services provided by TBL Survey Limited up to the date of te breach.
10.In the event a client has a complaint regarding the service they have received, any formal complaint must be made within 14 days of the invoice date. The employer/client shall be prohibited from disputing the work undertaken or the amount of the invoice after this 14 day period.
11. For the sake of clarity, TBL Survey Limited will not be held liable for any consequential losses suffered by the Employer as a result of any breach of the TBL Survey Limited obligations, whether reasonably foreseeable or otherwise.
12. The employer/client shall indemnify defend and hold harmless TBL Survey Limited in full against all loss, costs, damages, charges, expenses and other liabilities awarded against or incurred as a result of or in connection with any claim made against TBL Survey Limited by a third party in respect of any matter caused by te employer or for which liablilty as been assumed by the employer/client.